Monday, May 25, 2009

Brandy

I was watching the news with my husband. It tends to make me fidgity and being a Sunday, my husband had all the news talk shows recorded for us. I decided to draw in my journal as we watched/listened. It helped me feel like I accomplished something!

This is done with a pencil sketch covered with watercolor pencils in my moleskine journal. I was still trying to follow Elizabeth's (previous post) style of just one thing and not always in the center of the page. As you can see, it's hard for me to just do a little, single something!


2 comments:

  1. That is a good dog you have, watching over her family...

    Fun to see how you play with "someone else's" style.

    EWian

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun Ewian but it just isn't quite the same which is as it should be. No matter what, we end up with our own take on the subject.

    ReplyDelete

I like being part of a community. Please share your thoughts about my blog with me. Hope you have a wonderful day!