Saturday, July 3, 2010

Continuing With Fake Journal


I know the Fake Journal month is long past but when I get an idea I am going to continue to add to my journal.

I was looking through my newest book I bought Drawing Lab For Mixed-media Artists by Carla Sonheim and I realized I bought it because I enjoy her fanciful, fake animals. Then I picked up my papers I was using for my fake journal and saw a bird on the top piece. So, I picked up a pen and doodled it out. It's a fake for sure so I decided to add it to my fake journal as an official entry.

2 comments:

  1. Art Journaling looks like so much fun! I love your bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few years ago, I hosted several ATC swaps called "I See". Similar process. Paint without thought, dry, and draw what you see. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

I like being part of a community. Please share your thoughts about my blog with me. Hope you have a wonderful day!