Friday, February 24, 2012

Winter Scene from Dabs

Hi everyone. I just wanted to share a postcard I received today from Dabs. She is an artist, blogger and half of a truck-driving team. She and her husband live in their truck so they can save up to retire in Alaska (no winters like that for me!) and while they rest between loads she paints and draws. Dabs blog is Postcards From the Road and I hope you'll take the time to visit and see what she's up to. Thanks so much Dabs. This postcard is just enough winter for me although I will say we saw some snowflakes as we drove to town a week ago - we had to look carefully though, lol.

3 comments:

  1. Aren’t mailbox surprises wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know, you have such a gift for making other people happy? I admire how you promote your friends blog, and how you made the artwork last week to share with all of us. Your comments on my blog are always so encouraging and thoughtful. And the posts you write are always uplifting and inspiring. Thank you so much for being you, I wish more people would follow your example.

    ReplyDelete

I like being part of a community. Please share your thoughts about my blog with me. Hope you have a wonderful day!