Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fake Journal - Day One

Well the first of April has come and gone but I am finally posting what I did. The first was a busy day as my husband was having a medical problem and my daughter and her kids were coming in to visit for Easter. After everyone settled down for the night and I still hadn't thought of what to put on my journal I did this as a first page. This is more real as in how I was feeling but let's face it, a fish that can deal with being out of water must be a fake one, right? I drew this with pencil as it was all I had at hand that late at night. Anyhow, I've started!

5 comments:

  1. Bravo to you for taking the first step! Maybe the next pages will come a bit easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the whole concept of you being a fish out of water to express how you are feeling about how to fake it. It just shows how authentic you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I have always had surreal dreams where fish swim up out of aquariums and into the air...I wonder if anyone else has these dreams? Looks just like an IMAX movie I saw recently, and it always makes me anxious--the poor fishies are going to die, we have to put them back! But how to catch them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is precious. I too feel this way a lot, so who's to say it's a real faker? LOL! I'm looking forward to this fish's adventures.
    ~ky
    http://bunnynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, like the whole fish out of water concept! can't wait to see where this goes.

    ReplyDelete

I like being part of a community. Please share your thoughts about my blog with me. Hope you have a wonderful day!