Tuesday, July 15, 2008

An Award!

I don't know as I deserve this award but I will try to earn it! This was given to me today by Starr. Do stop by her blog as she is doing some very nice work. You'll enjoy your visit.

The rules of acceptance are:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


My Nominees!!

Fannie of Artistic Expressions.

Viane of Baby Steps to Creativity.

Carolyn of Infinite Visions.

Mia of Mia's Sketchbook.

Purple Paint of Pencil-Paper-Paint.

Barbara of One Happy Fool.

Sue of From the Magpie's Nest.

Starr says "I know it seems like a lot of work and participation is optional. But I think it's a great way to network for creative inspiration." I agree. Hope you will join in.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination! I'll try and get this posted as soon as I can and pick 7 more people. :D Marva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Another blog! You have more energy than I do!

    Thanks for the award. I'll do my best to meet the requirements :- )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the honor, Freebird.

    P.S. You are very deserving of this award. Keep up the great work!

    ~Fannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sketches are looking great! And congrats on the award. EDM is a very inspiring group. Sorry I didn't respond sooner but I see you already have the EDM logo on your blog - but how did you make it a clickable link? That I couldn't figure out :)

    ReplyDelete

I like being part of a community. Please share your thoughts about my blog with me. Hope you have a wonderful day!