Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rain, Rain, Don't Go Away!

We had rain late last night and most of today. We had a LOT of rain for our desert area. I am so happy. I had to make a journal page to commemorate it even! The goats hate rain so they hide out in their shed all day. Mary Muffin kept poking her head out to see if it had quit yet. I thought painting their pen with the out-of-focus mountains in the background would be a good way to remember a very rainy day so that's just what I did. Hope you got rain too if you've been wanting some.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful commemorative sketch! We got rain last night here in East Tennessee, but then we usually get ample amounts. My pups don't like the rain either unless of course there is something very important to bark about. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I like being part of a community. Please share your thoughts about my blog with me. Hope you have a wonderful day!