Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter

Boy, have we been busy!  Easter came and went and it was great except for Tena's migraine.  I wonder why dogs don't get them although I am very glad we don't because it looked like she was really hurting.  Anyhow, I took a spare moment when everyone was still asleep to draw some eggs and a chocolate bunny on the kids' whiteboard which is sitting in the kitchen.  It's rather hard to draw well with markers that erase so easily but I gave it a shot.  Good thing too as that's all I had to show for Easter.  I took a photo of it knowing I'd want something for my journal.  After putting it in PSElements where I added the Happy Easter bubble I printed it out and layered it over a photo print of Mistress's easter candy.  Now I have a memory in my journal.  I wish I could have a memory of one of the eggs the kids dropped as they dyed the eggs but they grabbed it up so quick I couldn't get to it.  If I'd been one of the smaller dogs I'd have been able to I'm sure.

I hope you all had a great Easter.  I'll bet no one thought you were dyed special for Easter as someone thought I was when we went for a walk on Easter Day.  Hmmph, like I'd go through this coloring business just for one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like being part of a community. Please share your thoughts about my blog with me. Hope you have a wonderful day!