Friday, January 8, 2010

Pandora


This is a picture of my Pandora. She was sitting still and pretty so I thought I'd have a chance to get a drawing of her. She started turning her head at the end so I didn't do so well on her face. I added some writing I am learning at Creative Workshops in a class called Calligrafun. I am just putting the letters together and haven't learned to decorate them yet. That's the next lesson!
I did find out that not all Pitt brush pens have the same stiffness and when I put a bit of pressure on this blue pen was shocked to see fat lines show up way too easily from what I had been getting with other brushes in the same set. If you use these pens watch out for that.

2 comments:

  1. Cat are so grate partners for making art! You have a good and uniform handwriting.

    ReplyDelete

I like being part of a community. Please share your thoughts about my blog with me. Hope you have a wonderful day!